Is your net slowing down for unknown reasons? It could be possible that your neighbour is using you connection without your authorisation.
You really need “Who is on my WiFi” to scan for the IP, MAC address, device type and make of all devices connect to your WiFi.
WiFi Password – Show Connected, helps you detecting who is on your wifi and disconnect & block them with from accessing your wifi network.
Find WiFi Router Password
The WiFi Router Password Finder is a convenient feature in our application designed to assist users in retrieving their forgotten WiFi router’s username and password. Whether you’ve misplaced your credentials or have a complex password that’s difficult to remember, this feature comes in handy.
– Find who is using your wifi
– Get connect IP
– Find Router Password
– View Connect device detailed info
– Find mac address for Connected Device
With this WiFi scanner app, you can quickly scan your network and see a list of all the devices that are currently connected, as well as their IP and MAC addresses. The smart app can also distinguish between types of devices(Smartphones/Computers) and identify the make of the particular device in use. This can be helpful for identifying any unauthorized devices or potential security threats, and for optimizing your network’s performance by identifying and removing any unnecessary devices. Overall, a “Who is on my wifi” finder app is a must-have for anyone who wants to keep their network secure and running smoothly scanner.
– Scanner that ensures that only authorized devices are connected to your WiFi with detector feature.
– Scans your wifi network and find a list of all connected devices, including their IP address, MAC address, and device type and make.
– Helps you identify any unauthorized devices or potential security threats and keep your network safe.
– Helps find devices that could be potentially slowing down your network speed. Enjoy a much smoother online experience.
– Use your router to block network thieves.
【LIKE us and STAY CONNECTED】
Feel free to provide your feedback and suggestion to our support mail ID email@example.com