PSPlay: Remote Play Mod Apk Description
PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS console without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away (more information below*). PSPlay has been optimized to provide streaming experiences with the lowest possible latency. Third-Party controllers and mobile data connections are supported.
Differences to the official PS Remote Play app
• D-Sense/ D-Shock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
• PSPlay allows to use mobile data*
• Supports Android TV devices
• Supports gamepad button mapping
• You can register multiple PS profiles
• Supports customization of onscreen gamepad layout
• PSPlay supports rooted devices
• You can use PSPlay as virtual D-Shock for your PS
• Supports older PS firmware from 5.05 and newer
• Picture-In-Picture mode (requires Android 8.0 or newer)
• Multi-Window support (requires Android 7.0 or newer)
• Recording and capturing your screen is allowed *(3rd Party app required)
• Dual core CPU highly recommended
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired internet connection for your PS is strongly recommended
• Your device should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPlay allows you to remote control any PS game which supports Remote Play. Or just use PSPlay as virtual D-Shock gamepad for your PS.
– Easy Connection Setup
– Streaming from your PS to your device with low latency
– D-Shock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
– Use PSPlay as virtual D-Shock controller for your PS
– https://youtu.be/34sYCwNaYyM (<- subscribe to these guys :D)
Problems with the Account login
This problem only affects users with PS firmware 7.0 or later where a account login must be performed to get your Account ID. Recently, some users reported problems when performing the login. More information here:
All information about PSPlay can be found here:
PSPlay works with the latest PS firmware. Please do not upgrade to a newer PS firmware version if available until it is proven that PSPlay is still working. However, if you have updated and PSPlay has stopped working, it will take some time for me to fix the problems. So please keep that in mind.
*Please note: if you want to play over the internet, follow these instructions:
Disclaimer: all possible mentioned trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.